Thursday, April 5, 2012

Writing about self: so IPKKND' ish

Okay, I have to admit that this serial which is being shown on Star plus: Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon is taking too much of my time. I'm just not able to concentrate on my work. It seems that musing about IPKKND is what my objective is these days.

 My love story with this epic started when I was introduced to this serial by one of my friends few months ago. I didn't know then, that it would turn out to be my obsession but now it has taken its toll on me. I sleep, breathe, eat and drink IPKKND.

 The story is fantastic, though it does have loopholes but when I see the protagonists in action I just overlook all the flaws and when those 20 minutes finish, I re-watch it on other websites, open India forum, open my facebook message to read what my friends and other crazy people like me have to say about it. Well, I'm more than happy to see that there are people like me who are fully immersed in the sea of IPKKND. I salute all of them.

While walking on road and thinking about the beautiful romantic escapades of our lead pairs, I smile,  I grin and that sends wrong messages to the passers by. I'm clueless what should I be doing to curtail this obsession, this madness that is leading me to nowhere.

 But now as I write, a sense of relief and congruency surrounds me and it feels like a lot of weight is lifted off of my shoulders. Writing about self, will have that impact, I had no idea!

Should I be saying that this serial torments me but how I love to be tormented because it's sweet, needs to be assessed. My husband thinks that I need a shrink and he often wonders how someone so mature can let her life be affected, ruled and governed by just some sort of a TV serial. But I guess, it's normal, absolutely normal as I'm totally in love with this phase of mine. Just the thought that this soap is not immortal irks me and leaves me with a weird feeling like if it doesn't exist nothing exists. Oh! I'm going bonkers. Call SOS!



 

1 comment:

  1. The guy and the chemistry between them worth every bit of all these mentioned above !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete