Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ranting on IPKKND

Sometimes, I think what led Arnav to fall for Khushi. One reason might be that Khushi is all that , which Arnav is not. Opposites do attract. And also, Arnav likes his employes to be subservient but Khushi always rose against his wishes or let's put it this way, that she had the guts to go against his decisions and  that is what kept pulling Arnav to her.

 Now also the equation has not changed, still Khushi is the same insane, maniac girl which she used to be before. We call her insane because she never followed any code. Earlier as well she used to barge in ASR's office. I think, she did that twice. Then also ASR got irritated but we freaking enjoyed that and yesterday too Khushi did the same thing, but we didn't enjoy it. Why? May be because, it's been a year and still the equation is the same.

X is still X and Y is still Y. They have not yet become XY in true sense.

Yesterday,  I saw some old episodes and I swear I was glued. I can still do the repetitive viewing and the scenes still look so fresh but the present episodes, except for few scenes, irks me.
Like yesterday's episode, except for the major rabba ve, was a torture. I mean I leave my pretty important things to watch this serial and in return, I get to see some Miss B. Sorry, but I'm not interested. I never felt like giving up on this serial even though few episodes were not at par but today's episode really takes the cake!

Yes,Lalit Mohan's departure from this serial has created a lacuna, which only Lalit Mohan can fill. I feel like sending this ranting to the writers and the director of this show but that's beyond my scope. So, instead posted here. Oh! depression pervades me....:((

But, will this stop me to watch it? Naah...will still watch it for Sobti boy. Charmer he is! The sole rescuer of this show. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree he is the only heart & soul of the show !!!
    The show beats so fast in our hearts because of one and only heartthrob of this era Barun Sobti !!!

    ReplyDelete